[TYPO3-core] RFC #16848: Bug: CSH in FlexForms does not work anymore

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Jan 14 21:13:02 CET 2011

Hi,

> Problem:
> Since the new CSH API was introduced, the CSH in FlexForms doesn't work
> properly anymore.
>
> Solution:
> Use the new API

Committed to trunk in revision 10077. I added the following to NEWS.txt:

---
	* CSH for FlexForms is handled more cleanly but requires adjustments.
	  This has an impact in particular for FE plugins. To continue displaying
	  the CSH for their FlexForm, the CSH file must be declared
	  as for other elements, i.e.

	  t3lib_extMgm::addLLrefForTCAdescr('somekey',
'EXT:myext/locallang_csh.xml');

	  For more details, in particular how the key is defined, see:
	  http://wiki.typo3.org/Pending_Documentation#CSH_for_FlexForms
---

I know the link to the wiki is only transient. I mean to write an
article on Buzz to warn developers about the needed changes and I'll
replace the link in NEWS.txt on that occasion.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter