[TYPO3-core] RFC #15739: Sprite API: Missing icon "Undelete and edit" in DB Check

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 14 20:25:58 CET 2011

Hi,

On 14-1-2011 12:27, Patrick Broens wrote:
> name. It would be nicer to have the name 'actions-edit-restore-edit' so
> both use 'restore', but it might be possible extensions are using this
> icon as well, and they will break if we change the name of the icon
> itself. What do you think?

Just to be on the safe side and to prevent ugly version checks in
extensions which might use this icon, it would be nice to add the new
name instead of renaming the old icon.

The UXW/skin team has a list of icons and names IIRC, so they might have
a more decisive opinion about this.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert