[TYPO3-core] RFC #17034: Live search also returns records which not available to the user

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Fri Jan 14 16:01:29 CET 2011

Hi,

This is a SVN patch request.

Type: Feature

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17034

Branches: trunk

Problem:
When performing a live-search as a 'simple' backend user with only a
small page tree available, I also receive records to which I don't have
access.
For example other backend-users and backend-groups.

Solution:
Use the correct where statement, which already was partially built

How to test:
Login as a non-admin with only a small pagetree. Search for anything
outside your pagetree, for example a backend user.

Greets,
Peter