[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #16919: Catalan flag is replaced by Canadian flag

Alexandre Gravel-Raymond a.gravel-raymond at alienor.net
Fri Jan 14 10:10:02 CET 2011

Hi,

Le 14/01/2011 09:40, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] a écrit :
> I was holding back on that still because something's not right with it,
> and I wasn't able to figure it out yet.
>
> See attachment on how the result is now in Web>List, when creating a
> sys_language record with the "Canada" (ca) flag and one with the
> "Catalonia" (catalonia) flag. They are now wrong, while they were ok
> until rev 10066.
>
> So something is missing in this patch still.

Yes ! As I said, I did not manage to include the file renames in the patch.

So, in addition to the patch (that was commited as-is as I can see), we
have to rename the following flags :

(in typo3\sysext\t3skin\images\flags\) :
- ca.png -> canada.png
- ca-overlay -> canada-overlay.png
- catalonia.png -> ca.png
- catalonia-overlay -> ca-overlay.png