[TYPO3-core] RFC #16911: Restructure of t3lib_utility_Mail hook subscriber

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Jan 13 14:00:39 CET 2011

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

> Adding that and adding more complex mail-addresses (like the one you
> mentioned), made everything green again in the unit tests. Check it out
> in the attached v3.

looks good to me, thus +1 by reading (if I'm allowed, since some parts
of the patch were contributed by me)

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com