[TYPO3-core] FYI Fixed issue #16857: Refine new labels in pages and tt_content TCE forms

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Jan 12 22:25:32 CET 2011

Oliver Hader wrote:

Hi Olly,

> Thanks for taking care. In your initial commit there was another change
> of "sysfolder" to "folder". Please revert this as well (as I'm referring
> to #16985):
> | typo3/sysext/lang/locallang_tca.xml
> | -			<label index="doktype.I.1">SysFolder</label>
> | +			<label index="doktype.I.1">Folder</label>

that's been reverted in r10047 already, when I also introduced the new
folder label.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com