[TYPO3-core] FYI Fixed issue #16985: Rename Sysfolder to Folder

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Jan 12 18:55:45 CET 2011

François Suter schrieb am 12.01.2011 18:53:
> Hi,
>
>> -1 also from my side. Please revert the changes in SVN Trunk.
>
> I'm wondering, because this change is mentioned in the 26th meeting
> minutes, it seems like it was agreed upon.

We have been discussing it in our release team:

1) we decided to stick to the rule of not touching existing labels,
2) Ingo will come up with a solution of having the new scheme only in
4.5, and not affecting older versions (adding new labels where possible
or doing other fancy stuff like addLLrefForTCAdescr() for CSH and TCA)

If this is not "possible", we'll revert the changes again.

So give us a couple of "minutes" still. :) Thanks and also thanks for
your input and prompt feedback.

Cheers,
Ernesto