[TYPO3-core] FYI Fixed issue #16985: Rename Sysfolder to Folder

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Jan 12 18:04:32 CET 2011

Søren Malling wrote:

Hi Søren,

thanks for your input.

> -1
>
> How will this interact with all current documentations, howto, screenshots etc.?

I guess people will still get it - after all the icon is still the same.
I think if you read the reasoning behind that you will agree that it
doesn't male a lot of sense calling it a "SysFolder" or SystemFolder
while there's no other type of folder.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com