[TYPO3-core] RFC 16630: migrateWorkspaces in Install-Tool does not work, if extbase is not intalled

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Wed Jan 12 11:25:36 CET 2011

Hi everybody,

this patch contained hunks that were applied to the workspaces extension
that is maintained in an external repository. Thus, I removed the
accordant part from the TYPO3 Core and put it to the external SVN
repository.

Commit message:
Revert: Reverted fix of bug #16630 in typo3/sysext/workspaces/ since it
was already part of the external repository
https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/CoreProjects/workspaces/workspaces/trunk/

SVN Trunk revision:
10035

olly