[TYPO3-core] RFC #16961: When the title length is changed in the user setup module the pagetree needs to be updated

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jan 11 10:07:10 CET 2011

Stefan Galinski schrieb am 11.01.2011 01:24:
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16961
>
> Branches:
> trunk
>
> Problem:
> After changing the title length in the user setup module, a pagetree update
> needs to be triggered.

For me after the triggered update the pagetree frame is empty and no
reaction anymore (need to reload whole backend).

I have the new pagetree from current's pagetree trunk (r3711) repository
installed as a local extension. It also happens when I rename a page
through TCEforms (which also triggers the pagetree update). Error is:

"component is undefined, Line 286" (app.js), somehow the
"removeIndicator" is called without a component parameter. So I am
unable to test the proposed change. Any hint?

Cheers,
Ernesto