[TYPO3-core] RFC #16961: When the title length is changed in the user setup module the pagetree needs to be updated

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 11 10:03:31 CET 2011

On 11-1-2011 9:43, Steffen Gebert wrote:
>> I could only reproduce the problem with the old page tree; the new
>> pagetree (at least the one in core) doesn't listen to the title length
>> setting.
> You have to use the pagetree repository.

Can't wait for the moment that the pagetree is merged into the core trunk...
Okay, no testing with the "newest" pagetree version then; I won't mess
up my SVN trunk working copy with stuff from a different repository.

Anyway, this won't solve the problem with the double refresh of the user
settings.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert