[TYPO3-core] RFC #16878: Feature: Make t3lib_utility_Client::getBrowserInfo() aware of more operating systems

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Tue Jan 11 00:03:51 CET 2011

Andreas Lappe schrieb am 10.01.2011 22:34:
> On 10.01.11, Jeff Segars wrote:
>> Hey Andy (and Steffen),
>> Thanks for the update! +1 on reading and testing.
>> We'll also need a documentation up date for the TSRef when this is
>> ready.  Are you able to take care of the docs as well?
>> Thanks,
>> Jeff
>
> Hey Jeff,
>
> I tried :) Attached is a patch, but it seems this can only be applied
> with git-apply, not patch ;/ Might not be the way to go. How do you
> normally handle the binary-patches?
>
> Further I haven't written any documentation like this before, so please
> be critical about the wording and the second table I added with the
> generic identifiers…

Please don't add binary patches to the list. The documentation is not
maintained through PDF files. Just add your "documentation change
request" to this page:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Pending_Documentation

The documentation team will then make sure it is included in a future TSref.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Ernesto

--