[TYPO3-core] RFC #16878: Feature: Make t3lib_utility_Client::getBrowserInfo() aware of more operating systems

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Jan 10 23:24:28 CET 2011

On 1/10/11 3:34 PM, Andreas Lappe wrote:
> On 10.01.11, Jeff Segars wrote:
>> Hey Andy (and Steffen),
>> Thanks for the update! +1 on reading and testing.
>> We'll also need a documentation up date for the TSRef when this is
>> ready.  Are you able to take care of the docs as well?
>> Thanks,
>> Jeff
>
> Hey Jeff,
>
> I tried :) Attached is a patch, but it seems this can only be applied
> with git-apply, not patch ;/ Might not be the way to go. How do you
> normally handle the binary-patches?
>
> Further I haven't written any documentation like this before, so please
> be critical about the wording and the second table I added with the
> generic identifiers…
>
> So long
> Andy

Sorry, I should have explained better from the start.  We have a Pending
Documentation page on the wiki at [1] where you can add a new section
describing the TSRef changes you need.  Francois and the documentation
team will then follow up and actually update the document.

I'll be happy to look over the wording once you have it posted on the
wiki and I'm sure the documentation team will look over it when making
updates as well.

Thanks!
Jeff

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/Pending_Documentation