[TYPO3-core] RFC #16794: Bug: Save and view triggers preview of wrong page in workspaces

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Jan 10 11:30:14 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm belatedly coming back to this topic.

> iirc the getMountPointInfo() method also implicitly expects that a live
> id is passed as argument, therefore I would expect that actually fixing
> the id should happen earlier. That's also more or less what we did in
> 4.5. Had no time to actually test that, though.

Thanks for your remarks. I made myself a setup which includes a mount
point and my patch worked fine too. However I think your remark is valid
and the fixes for 4.3 and 4.4 should follow the same logic as the one
already applied to trunk. Hence attached v2, with the overlay check
moved to the start of the viewOnClick() method.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter