[TYPO3-core] RFC #13695: Image output in frontend is not xhtml valid

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Fri Jan 7 23:40:25 CET 2011

Hi Steffen,

> fortunally the issue is gone, no idea why it happens. This seems to be
> the case on a dev system :)
I would say un-fortunately, as we could not determine the cause...

> One remaining that i dont understand:
> Why is the folder "Temporary files" disabled in plain image and
> Drag'n'Drop?
Because we do not want to insert in content a reference to a temporary
file that could later be deleted. The constraint does not apply for
magic images because the reference will be to a newly created file.

In last tab it looks strange as the files of this folder
> are listed but without preview, so Drag'n'Drop is not possible.
Because the folder was already expanded in the magic image tab. But it
should not be expanded when witching to the Drag and Drop tab.
Fixed in trunk revision 10007.

> As Drag'n'Drop is done with the preview, the mouse cursor should be drag
> cursor to help the user.
Fixed in trunk revision 10006.

> shouldn't "Drag'n'Drop" renamed to "Drag and Drop" ?
Fixed in trunk revision 10005.

Were you able to verify that the original issue is indeed fixed by the
patch?

Regards,
Stan