[TYPO3-core] RFC #16426 Bugfix: Link field for images is too short to provide links for every image

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Jan 6 22:17:42 CET 2011

Am 06.01.2011 18:34, schrieb JoH asenau:
>> change the TS so that it will use 10 as a splitChar as soon as there is
>> at least one new line in the value of the textarea.
>
> Attached is another variant of the patch that will separate "old" field
> values by comma and new ones by line break
>
> As soon as there is at least one linebreak available in the value, it
> must be a "new" one - therefor I changed the JS function to always
> include a linebreak at the end of the value

Attached v2 of the alternative version that fixes an issue with the tabs
in the link browser wizard not working when there are already 2 or more
links in the textarea.

This will apply to the other version as well, so I will provide a v2 for
that version as well as soon as we got a decision which way to go.

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de