[TYPO3-core] RFC #16878: Feature: Make t3lib_utility_Client::getBrowserInfo() aware of more operating systems

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Wed Jan 5 09:41:01 CET 2011

On  5.01.11, Kai Vogel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Maybe it will be a good solution to integrate the Browser
> Capabilities Project from Gary Keith. His ini-file contains almost
> every system and browser, including mobile devices like Android,
> Maemo, iOS, BlackBerry and some exotic ones.
> http://browsers.garykeith.com/

Hey Kai,

certainly a very comprehensive list… What I like is properties like
isMobileDevice but on the other hand he has 'iPhone OSX' as OS of the
iPhone and iPad. But they'd have to be converted anyway to be classified
into the system TYPO3 uses.

Before trying to build that into a patch, I'd like to wait if this whole
report is considered a bugfix or a feature and what others say about
this ini-file…

Thanks for the input
Andy

--
,,Eine Flasche Wein war eine gute Gesellschaft.´´
  [Fiesta, Ernest Hemingway]