[TYPO3-core] RFC #14322 : Feature: Include robots noindex meta tag in typo3 backend, especially login page

Robert Heel rheel at 1drop.de
Mon Feb 28 18:33:00 CET 2011

Hi Steffen,

this issue still exists in 4.5.2, what is the current state?

Regards,

Robert

Am 24.06.2010 20:37, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Robert Heel schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> as far as I know only the content attribute is in all meta tags.
>> Further either name or http-equiv exists.
>> All others are optionally.
>>
>> So an easy way would be $pageRenderer->addMetaTag($attributes=array())
>> with attribute name/value pairs.
>>

> i would make it more simple
>
> $pageRenderer->addMetaTag($name, $content = '', $additionalParams =
> array());
>
> using content optional because backwards-compatibility
> and everything else as additional params.
> If  http-equiv is present in the array, it replaces the name.
>
> I will make a patch tonight in an extra RFC
>
> vg Steffen

*Onedrop Solutions GmbH & Co. KG*

Sudetenstr. 26
93073 Neutraubling

Tel. +49 (0) 9401/88 165 - 28
Fax +49 (0) 9401/88 165 - 50

rheel at 1drop.de <mailto:rheel at 1drop.de>
www.1drop.de <http://www.1drop.de>

www.facebook.com/onedropsolutions <http://www.facebook.com/onedropsolutions>
twitter.com/1drop <http://twitter.com/1drop>

*Kommanditgesellschaft*

Sitz: Neutraubling
Registergericht Regensburg
HRA 7674

*Komplementärin*

Onedrop Solutions Verwaltungs GmbH
Sitz: Neutraubling
Registergericht Regensburg
HRB 10570
Geschäftsführer: Robert Zierhofer

P*  Please consider the environment before printing this email.*