[TYPO3-core] RFC #11571: Feature: tslib_pibase - function pi_loadLL - _LOCAL_LANG Keys like listView.more should also be possible in Typoscript

Alexander Stehlik alexander.stehlik at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 28 14:47:31 CET 2011

Hi Popy,

thanks for your reply!

I think that re-defining labels via TypoScript is quite handy and
flexible and this RFC addresses the issue of dots in language keys (that
are used in many extensions and even are default in extensions created
by the kickstarter).

The improvement of the XLL feature is probably another good thing to to,
but this would be another RFC.

Kind regards,
Alex

Am 28.02.2011 11:47, schrieb Popy:
> Hi,
>
> Wouldn't it be better to improve the XLL feature in order to redefine labels
> instead of putting labels into typoscript (with no charset support) ?
>
> Regards
>
> 2011/2/27 Alexander Stehlik<alexander.stehlik at googlemail.com>
>
>> Reminder #1
>>
>> Am 08.02.2011 14:04, schrieb Alexander Stehlik:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I just had another idea in mind, that isn't that bad for performance and
>>> doesn't use TypoScript inconsistently.
>>>
>>> A setup for overwriting language keys with dots might look like that:
>>>
>>> tx_myestension._LOCAL_LANG.de.keys-with-dots {
>>> 10 = my.key.with.dots|My label