[TYPO3-core] RFC #17776 Bug/Nobrainer: Backend layout wizard uses invalid stylesheet path

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 26 19:58:01 CET 2011

Hi,

On 26-2-2011 14:37, Markus Klein wrote:
> Problem:
> Backend layout wizard tries to load this file, but path is wrong:
> $this->doc->styleSheetFile2 = 'sysext/t3skin/stylesheets/extjs/xtheme-t3skin.css';
>
> Solution:
> $this->doc->styleSheetFile2 = 'sysext/t3skin/extjs/xtheme-t3skin.css';

This CSS file is loaded anyway, so it seems that the line isn't needed
at all.
I checked the source of the layout wizard and it had two instances of
xtheme-t3skin.css, one with the correct styles and the other empty.

Seems like we can remove the line entirely? Can anyone confirm?

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert