[TYPO3-core] RFC #17431 "Show Page" in contextmenu results in new browser window

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Feb 25 12:32:58 CET 2011

Hi,

Am 25.02.2011 09:39, schrieb Simon Schaufelberger:
> can somebody explain me that a bit more? that is out of my knowledge
> what happens there exactly.

scope is something you have to deal with in javascript very often. It
means that many calls/function are in a special context not knowing
about anything outside the context. You see this often in jascript that
there is a parameter scope which is one argument to take the function
into the scope of the caller or any other scope.

In this case, an ajax call doesn't know about the existing browser
session and has his own context - even in php the call has his own init,
user auth etc.

vg Steffen