[TYPO3-core] RFC #17702: Directly open "inline edit" of page title after creating a new page with drag and drop in the pagetree

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Feb 23 10:18:46 CET 2011

Hi,

> Problem:
> After creating a new page via drag and drop in the pagetree the inline
> editing should directly be active (so you can directly enter the new title).

I didn't even know this was possible :-) Great feature! I think we
should have a screencast about the new page tree, to show all of its
possibilities, because some are not obvious at all if you don't start
clicking around the whole place.

+1 on testing (not reading, sorry, I'm a bit out of my depth there).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter