[TYPO3-core] RFC: #17592: ExtDirect API calls are splitted in single requests and slows down page loading

Alexander Stehlik alexander.stehlik at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 20 11:13:37 CET 2011

Hi,

I also had issues after this RFC. After some debugging I realized that
is was a caching problem.

I cleared all cache, removed all files in the typo3temp dir and what had
the most effect: I restarted my browser (firefox). After that things
started to work again.

The problem in my environment (TYPO3 running in a subdirectory) was the
path to ajax.php. Before the RFC commit it was resolved correctly, after
I had some calls to the cms module directory.

Maybe this helps.

Kind regards,
Alex