[TYPO3-core] RFC #10245: adding itemsProcFunc to wizard functionality

Kai Vogel kai.vogel at speedprogs.de
Fri Feb 18 22:40:17 CET 2011

 Hi Sven,

 your version will always throw a notice if the array key
 "itemsProcFunc." is not defined. This is the case when the user has no
 additional configuration for the itemsProcFunc. Line 11 in my patch will
 prevent this. And line 10 does the same than yours, but with less words.
 ;-)

 Best regards
--
 Kai Vogel