[TYPO3-core] RFC #16334: Make FlexForms editable via TSConfig and group access lists

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Feb 17 15:30:12 CET 2011

Kai Vogel schrieb am 17.02.2011 14:39:

> I've added the documentation to pending doc list a while ago:
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/Documentation_changes_in_4.4_and_4.5#16334:_Make_FlexForms_editable_via_TSConfig_and_group_access_lists_.5Bclosed_to_Steffen_Kamper.5D.5B4.5.5D

Francois might correct me if I am wrong, but I think the place to add
new documentation additions is only:

http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/Pending_Documentation

The page you mentioned is (afaik) the stuff that *was* added at the end
to the documentation by the documentation team and should not be
maintained by us (only by the doc-team).

Maybe Francois could add some notes to the "Documentation_changes" page
about what this page is about.

Cheers,
Ernesto