[TYPO3-core] typo3.org relaunch week

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Thu Feb 17 11:03:10 CET 2011

Heyla,

You might have already seen it, but I want to bring the TYPO3 relaunch week
under your attention once more. This is your chance to get involved.

The main TYPO3 website typo3.org needs a new lay-out, a new structure and new
functionality. The "typo3.org Relaunch Week" (T3O) will take place from April
16-23 in the Linuxhotel, Essen, Germany and is aimed at just that. 20 experts
will work on the project in that week and we need you to participate to complete
this huge task we have ahead of us. If you have what it takes you are encouraged
to apply. The same goes for sponsors. If TYPO3 has brought you fame and fortune
then sponsor T3O. T3O is organized by the Marketing Team of the TYPO3 Association.

http://t3o.typo3.org/

gRTz

ben
--