[TYPO3-core] Access Tab is not displayed within Content Types "Image" and "Text w/ Image"

factory at netzwerkstatt.ch factory at netzwerkstatt.ch
Wed Feb 16 16:07:39 CET 2011

Hello

We encounter a strange issue currently after a T3-Upgrade to 4.4.6. The Access Tab where you can set the start and stop times is not displayed anymore in the BE after the upgrade. Strangely, this only happens with the content types "Image" and "Text w/ Image". We have checked the TCA and anything else that could make this happen. The compatibility wizzard did not help resolve this as well.
The Access Tab is displayed all correctly if we're working with Text content only.

I presume that the file tbl_tt_content.php is the script that controls this..

What else could we try to get our Access Tabs back for Image and Text w/ Image?

Thanks in advance
Netzwerkstatt, Florian Baumann