[TYPO3-core] RFC #17388: Bug: rsaauth with more than one login form on one page doesn't work

Marco Huber marco.huber at marit.ag
Wed Feb 16 10:07:43 CET 2011

Hi Steffen,

Am 16.02.2011 07:45, schrieb Steffen Ritter:
> In fact Signature changes in patch-levels are not allowed. I do not see
> a reson for renaming it anyways - it does the same, just wrapped by an
> if-statement if there might be a result already...

I renamed the function, because it does not create a new key pair every
time you call it. So the function's name doesn't fit any more to the
thing the function does. To keep it backwards compatible the function
createNewKeyPair still exists in tx_rsaauth_abstract_backend but is
marked as deprecated there and calls the new function. So I think the
signature hasn't changed. Or what do you mean by "signature"?

Kind regards,
Marco