[TYPO3-core] RFC #4759: Incorrect values of colPos, sys_language_uid and sorting after moving records in web > list

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Tue Feb 15 07:27:10 CET 2011

Hi,

I did move the "4.500 Extensions and counting" element and I did move it
after the elements with the "(copy x)" as title. Your patch changed the
behaviour a bit - the copied elements end up in front of the "target"
but they still have wrong language.

I did a couple of tests and I isn't really relevant if I move a single
element or an element with translations in nearly every case (with &
without patch) the data gets messed up. So from my perspective "fixing"
the moveL10nOverlayRecords() calls might be a start but I'm not sure if
that's enough (haven't looked into code yet sry)

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
Tolleiv Nietsch