[TYPO3-core] RFC #17489: [Performance] Improve t3lib_extMgm::addToAllTCAtypes performance

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 11 13:55:16 CET 2011

Hi,

On 10-2-2011 20:30, Helmut Hummel wrote:
>> +1 by reading and testing (trunk)
> Really? Many unit tests fail after applying the patch.

Well, only if you have two browser windows open and both point to a
different server... applying the patch to one and run the test on
another gives surprisingly good results ;-)

Anyway, you're absolutely right. For v7 my vote is a -1 too.

I saw that Joey made a new version and I will check it later.

Sorry for the mistake!

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert