[TYPO3-core] FYI: Raised CodeMirror to version 0.9.3

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Feb 9 15:46:46 CET 2011

Hi,

Am 09.02.2011 14:23, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi,
>
> there are still some errors in phpparser. I'm in contact with the author
> and look forward to get it fixed asap.

amazing, the php parsing problem was fixed in 30 minutes mailing
eachothers. It turns out that the raw php parser doesn't know <? tags,
so the complete php parsing was broken then.
Now i use PHPHTMLMIXEDParser which works pretty well.

I also fixed an extra comma in php parser, and either there is a new
codemirror release before 4.5.1 or i have to fix this manually and it
will be included in next codemirror release.

vg Steffen