[TYPO3-core] RFC #12230: Bug: Function tslib_cObj::crop() is not fully multibyte safe

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Feb 8 23:02:23 CET 2011

Hey,

On 01/31/2011 07:54 PM, Vladimir Podkovanov wrote:
> Changed condition a little, attached ver.3

Would you like to come up with a TS snipped on how to reproduce a
problem and which settings are required to reproduce? I'm unable to
construct a problem with some trivial setups like the one below, it
seems to cut at the correct place. (I have no idea about the meaning of
the test text. ;)

page = PAGE
page.10 = TEXT
page.10.value = поноса и ненавист