[TYPO3-core] RFC #15979: Media CE: Format of flashvars is not specified anywhere

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Feb 8 18:26:17 CET 2011

Hi,

it's a mix between tsRef and content element help.

There is not dev-related stuff, only some params for the flashplayer,
which can be used in custom flash params.

I think we already have the vars in tsRef, but not these special ones, i
have to reread again. And iirc we were unsure where this fits best.

At least it would be useful to make it available officially, maybe as it
is as stand alone doc?

vg Steffen