[TYPO3-core] RFC #17339: Missing and old Icons in "DB check -> Record Statistics"

Sven Juergens t3 at blue-side.de
Mon Feb 7 15:30:31 CET 2011

Am 07.02.11 12:04, schrieb Steffen Ritter:
> Am 26.01.2011 16:20, schrieb Sven Juergens:
>> Problem:
>> the problem is the use of "$PAGES_TYPES[$setup[1]]['icon']" to set the
>> icons, but $PAGE_TYPES has no array key ['icon'] anymore, maybe it's
>> removed by integration of sprites.
>>

>> Solution:
>> use sprite api for new Icons
>>
>> Additional Inforamtion:
>> -please have a look at the patch, because it don't know if this is the
>> right way to get the Icons
>
> not quite, will work but not nice
>
> find attached v3 seems cleaner to me - and is more secure about future
> changes.
>
> regards
>
> Steffen

Hi, Steffen

you right, v3 looks much better :)

but there are some typo's in v3

line 485
getSpriteIconForRecrod sould be getSpriteIconForRecord
and $setup[1]] -> $setup[1]

And the "Marked-deleted pages:" have now the Default pages icon, because
at the moment there is no Icon for a deleted page.

Attached v4 with the typo correction

Best regards
Sven