[TYPO3-core] RFC: #17057: StateProvider values not respected

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Feb 3 23:54:55 CET 2011

Hi Stefan,

Am 03.02.2011 20:39, schrieb Stefan Galinski:
> Remembering of the e.g. pagetree container width works like expected, but
> the collapse/expand state needs some more work. It's not visible after
> expanding the first time if it's was collapsed initially. Also the size
> isn't remembered if it was collapsed initially. If this isn't related to
> this patch, you will get my +1 by reading and testing.

you're right that there is some more work, but it's not related to this
patch.

This patch first gives the possibility to have the container states
saved and read, as the viewport has to be build after the state provider
is initialized.

All containers are stateful by default, the check is done with
if (stateful !== false) ...
so you have to disable active the stateful for containers for not saving
their state.

I don't know which states you store in the tree state provider, at least
there should be no container related state to not concurrence each other.
I will dig into this special problem, but it's a different RFC.

vg Steffen