[TYPO3-core] RFC: #17057: StateProvider values not respected

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Feb 3 12:24:02 CET 2011

Hi,

this is a SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17057

Branches: 4_5, trunk

The widths for the module menu and the tree frame are saved to the ExtJS
StateProvider.

However it seems like those values are not read while outputting the
Backend. PHP should set output the saved values, StateProvider wouldn't
adjust the sizes itself IIRC.

Solution:
There were two main problems:

1) the initial states are not written (forgotten json_decode)
2) State provider has to be initialized before viewport

Additionally we don't need "autoRead" as we write initial states inline
in source, so one request less.

vg Steffen