[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-v4] Re: TASK/Change Request: use git.typo3.org as main core repository

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Feb 2 14:12:57 CET 2011

On 02.02.11 14:10, Simon Schaufelberger wrote:
> Hello Core Developers,
> I was talking with some Core Developers (sorry, don't remember which one
> it was) about the future of TYPO3 source and svn.
>
> He was telling me that it is planned to do it after 4.5 Release so this
> is special feature request to move the main repo to git.typo3.org

Sorry, Simon - you know this list is for RFCs only!

Git/Gerrit conversion is in preparation and scheduled for the time
between 4.5.1 and our Code Sprint on February 28th (this was the last
info I got, so I hope the migration plan is still the same and in time).

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert