[TYPO3-core] Which TYPO3 bug annoys you the most?

Daniel Doesburg typo3 at doesburg.biz
Tue Dec 27 19:45:38 CET 2011

Hi Steffen,

Me bothers most the very irritating help text what every moment blocks
the input fields.
I earlier asked to add an option to set it off. The argument not to do
so is that all professional software has such a function. And so it is.
But not in this frustrating way.

It's not a show stopper. More a nice to have. But in this case a very
very very very nice to have.

Kind regards,

Daniel Doesburg