[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-v4] "Patch-Afternoon" vor TYPO3 4.7 Alpha2

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Mon Dec 19 08:58:12 CET 2011

Hi,

the issues and overview will be collected here to have it at one place:
http://wiki.typo3.org/PatchDay/20111219

You'll also find the most recent links to issue tracker queries, the
BigBlueButton channel - so please keep that wiki page updated.

I guess that the "show" starts today at about 3pm CET, directly after
the TYPO3 Release Team Meeting.

Looking forward to see ya all this afternoon! :)

Cheers,
Olly

--
Oliver Hader