[TYPO3-core] #32261 and #31987 (mkdir permissions bug)

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Wed Dec 7 19:14:03 CET 2011

Hi Loek,

> I've created some additional unit tests for this issue, but I'm
> wondering where and how I should push them. Does it makes sense to push
> them as an extended patch set with this issue, or better open a new
> issue for the tests (and then leave a note with this issue)?

To show the before<->after behavior, I suggest to create a new change
("Add unit tests for blabla.."). Then cherry-pick the other change on
top so that you have the unit tests commit as parent (gerrit will then
show it as a dependency). Then push the new one.

Was this understandable?

Kind regards
Steffen

--