[TYPO3-core] Incubator troubles

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Thu Dec 1 10:59:49 CET 2011

Hello,

Am 30.11.2011 22:40, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> Hi Peter,
[...]
until here this looks "perfect"...
> =======PULL==========
>
> After that I tried a pull (just like I do for the normal Core) and
> this seems to be the cause for the 322 or so commits.

Can you post the exact command you use?

I don't get that! Usually a pull would just merge (or rebase) commits
from the corresponding tracking branch.
In your case right now this should do just plainly nothing!
After a fresh clone it could maybe fetch a coupld of commits at most if
at all (rather unklikely case of another commit by somebody else between
you clone and pull).

> Is it okay to push these? It doesn't cause problems later on when we
> have to extract the code to bring it into the core?

I still guess for some weird reasons (git config, ???) you are
pulling/merging in changes from another branch or even repository...

Do you have any symlinks, hardlinks?
git config --list --global
git config --list

Still o real clue, but looks to me that something goes wrong....

SNOAHA and Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag