[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-v4] Next public TYPO3 v4 Status Meeting

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Wed Aug 24 16:22:05 CEST 2011

Hey everybody,

it's time for our next weekly v4 status meeting. These meetings will
always shift by one day. Besides that we decided to have different times
to start with the meeting - we hope that this will allow more people to
join - not every week but at least every second or third, maybe...

If the date/time thingy is too confusing, you can use our TYPO3 Calendar
on Google for it of course [1].

Use this link to join the meeting on BigBlueButton:
http://bigbluebutton.typo3.org/bigbluebutton/demo/create.jsp?action=invite&meetingID=TYPO3+v4+Development%27s+meeting

The meeting will start tomorrow at 6pm CEST:
*Thursday, August 25th 2011, 6pm CEST*

If you have something to tell or would like to see something discussed
in the meeting, please add it to the agenda for tomorrow on the
iEtherpad here:
http://ietherpad.com/typo3v4-statusmeetings

See ya then!

Cheers,
Olly

PS: A meeting was scheduled to last Friday as well, however since I was
offline the whole day and nobody else took over, there was no meeting at
all. Sorry to those that have been wondering and waiting...

[1] Calendar:
HTML:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=a9fls2ilc1ignrp6mem1l9pvn0%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Berlin
iCal: