[TYPO3-core] Issue #26876 is public...

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Wed Aug 10 13:51:40 CEST 2011

Hi everybody,

since there have been some changesets on review.typo3.org with the aim
to get an alternative solution on the know fontTag security fix that was
already released, I created an additional analyzer.

So, if you did not upgrade yet or "patched away" the fontTag fix since
you did not know what side-effects to expect on your servers with
thousands of TYPO3 instances, then you can use that tool to have some
basic checks. Find more information in the README.txt file there:
https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/ollytest/trunk/analyze/

So, in case this is helpful for somebody, please give me some feedback -
here on the list or if you prefer directly by private mail as well.

Cheers,
Olly

--
Oliver Hader