[TYPO3-core] Git: How to review a new version of a patch already applied to a local branch?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Apr 5 18:04:47 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Git question.

I am currently testing a large patch. To be safe I created a branch and
applied it to that branch using the cherry-pick command provided by Gerrit.

Now there's a new version of that patch. What's the best way to test it?
Can I apply it to my branch again? Or do I need to junk the branch
first, create another one and apply the patch to that other branch?

Cheers

--
Francois Suter