[TYPO3-core] Additional branches on Git

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Apr 4 11:15:36 CEST 2011

On 04.04.11 11:07, Tolleiv Nietsch wrote:
> Am 04.04.2011 09:32, schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]:
>>
>> AFAIK this is not documented yet, but as soon as we have enough
>> experience with it, we will. It will most probably be used for
>> developing "major new features" in teams.
>>
> Uhm better don't use branches for that. Imho for such tasks should be
> done in forks of the repository (like on github).

Why? We have our own infrastructure. I see no difference and would
prefer to not require people to use some other site.

However, I'm not sure, if everybody is allowed to push into my
repository. So I fear, my personal sandbox would not work for team work
(except you pull from other's sandboxes to yours).

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert