[TYPO3-core] Additional branches on Git

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Apr 4 09:32:12 CEST 2011

Hi,

this is intentional and shows a nice feature of Gerrit, which is to
provide a space for user-generated branches which allow you to share
your work easily with the public without infecting official branches (or
even going through the review system).

AFAIK this is not documented yet, but as soon as we have enough
experience with it, we will. It will most probably be used for
developing "major new features" in teams.

Cheers,
Ernesto