[TYPO3-core] How to push to a topic branch

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Apr 1 16:22:47 CEST 2011

Jigal van Hemert schrieb am 01.04.2011 16:02:
> Hi,
>
> On 1-4-2011 14:51, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>> Releases: 4.6, 4.5, 4.4
>
> It would be very useful to have the information in forge when the patch
> was merged with the repository for each branch/release. This makes it
> easy to see in which version (each version of that branch after the date
> it was merged) a bug was fixed.

Yes, indeed. Having a separate field to add this information in the
tracker would be cool.

Since we cannot have multi-select fields in Redmine, at least a separate
text field would be great. "TYPO3 Version" is currently a select box
(where you can only select one). Maybe make it a text field, where one
could write the list "4.6, 4.5, 4.4".

Cheers,
Ernesto