[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15784: Resolve errors in tslib_content

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Sep 29 16:03:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Steffen,
>
> On 24.09.10 10:22, Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> $parameters = (isset($gfxConf['im_stripProfileCommand']) ? $gfxConf['im_stripProfileCommand'] : '') . $parameters;
> this variable is *always* set in config_default.php, thus IMHO not needed.
>
> How can we test this issue?

im_stripProfileCommand never worked as the config was not present at
this point. I wonder how the RFC could pass with positive reviews before.
Should be testable with
10 = IMAGE
10.file = fileadmin/images/image1.jpg
10.file.stripProfile = 1

What i did is to resolve the errors phpStorm showed me with this file.
The code used here was a copy from another place but without
initialization of the var.

vg Steffen