[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15812: Add backend maintenance for login news

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Sep 28 10:22:32 CEST 2010

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi Steffen,

> i think the same as Ingo. The loginscreen is a FE page, there is no
> be_user invoved. So maybe later we also use a cObj for render RTE.

Actually I don't think tis way, the login for me is part of the BE, and
I don't see a reason (yet) why we would need any more fancy rendering
stuff there... However, different story ;)

Ingo

P.S. should you manage to master your mind reading skills, let me know,
I'd like to take lessons then ;)

--
Ingo Renner