[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15812: Add backend maintenance for login news

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Mon Sep 27 23:37:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 27.09.10 23:14, Helmut Hummel wrote:

> Oops, I have to revert my +1 for Ernestos (thus also my version) as it
> introduces some problems with the tceforms (no tabs any more).
>
> I'll check that.

OK, found two problems. Ernesto forgot to set devider2tabs to true.
After fixing that I found that
LLL:EXT:cms/locallang_tca.xml:sys_news.tabs.access did not work so the
label for the tab was empty. I did not find the reason for the empty
label, but I also found that Ernestos version also misses the "iconfile"
setting (is this obsolete if typeicon_classes is there?).

Regards Helmut